Last updated November 13, 2018
CENTURY SUPPORT SERVICES, LLC (“CENTURY”)
EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- THE PURPOSE OF THE CENTURY EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
The Century Employment Referral Program (“Program”) offered by Century Support Services, LLC (“Century”) has been created to reward you (“you”, “Referring Party”, “Participant”) for referring to Century persons for potential employment with Century (“Referred Persons”), and to the “Referred Person” (“you, “Referred Person” or “Participant”) for accepting and maintaining employment (as set forth herein) with Century as a result of having been referred to Century for employment directly by any such Referring Party. These Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”) contain important information about our Program, so please read them carefully. These Program Terms and Conditions will govern your participation in the Program. You are authorized and qualified to participate in the Program, so long as you abide by these Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
Century reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. Century may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice.
- HOW THE CENTURY EMPLOYMENT REFERRAL PROGRAM WORKS
Qualified Referrals of Referred Persons. A Qualified Referral of a Referred Person occurs when:
- A Referral is made by the Referring Party as follows:
- You register with Century by completing Program registration at Century’s web portal at: https://www.centuryss.com/referral-program/ ; and
- Century confirms and communicates to the Referring Party, the Referring Party’s acceptance in and registration for the Program.
- The Referred Person applies for employment with Century, and fully submits to and cooperates with Century in all aspects of the employment application process, including but not limited to employment applications, form, interviews and any and all other documentation and process used by Century from time-to-time in the hiring process, and
- The Referred Person is offered and accepts employment with Century, and commences employment with Century, and
- The Referred Person remains an employee, in good standing, with Century, and completes a minimum of ninety (90) days employment with Century; and, thereafter, completes a minimum of one hundred eighty (180) days of employment with Century (in order for the “Referral Bonus”, as herein defined, to be payable, as herein described).
- Century shall inform both the Referring Party and the Referred Person if and when the Referred Person has been deemed by Century to have been employed for the requisite periods of time, ninety (90) days and one hundred eighty (180) days for purposes of qualifying for the Referral Bonus payments, as set forth above.
- All Program communications, including but not limited to Century’s acknowledgement of receipt of Referring Party’s registration, confirmation of acceptance of Referred Person into the Program, confirmation of Referred Person having been hired by Century, confirmation by Century of Referred Person’s completion of employment for the periods of employment set forth above, and confirmation of Referral Bonus monies have been earned, shall be exclusively through the Century web portal: https://www.centuryss.com/referral-program/ , unless Century chooses to communicate with the Referring Party in another format.
Qualified Referral Bonus and Payment
The Referring Party shall receive from Century a Referral Bonus, in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00), at such time as the Referred Person completes ninety (90) days of employment with Century.
The Referred Person shall receive from Century a Referral Bonus, in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00), at such time as the Referred Person completes ninety (90) days of employment with Century.
The Referring Party shall receive from Century a Referral Bonus, in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00), at such time as the Referred Person completes one hundred eighty (180) days of employment with Century.
The Referred Person shall receive from Century a Referral Bonus, in the amount of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00), at such time as the Referred Person completes one hundred eighty (1800) days of employment with Century.
- GENERAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
- Termination. Century may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Century may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any participation in the Program for breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent and purpose of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Taxability of Referral Bonus. Participants are hereby made aware that any Referral Bonus that they may receive under the Program should be considered by them to be “income” for purposes of taxation. As such, Century will require each recipient of the Referral Bonus to submit, prior to receipt of payment, to Century, an Internal Revenue Service Form W-9, to properly identify the taxpayer identification number of the recipient. Century will issue to each Participant who received a Referral Bonus, an Internal Revenue Service form 1099, declaring the amounts and dates of any such Referral Bonus payments, at such times as Century, in its ordinary course of business, issues such forms to its various payees.
- Entire Agreement. These Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Century concerning Participants’ participation in the Program. If any provision of these Program Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Program Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Employment Referral Terms or the Century Employment Referral Program, please contact us at 724-978-7004, or by mail to Century Support Services, 2000 Commerce Loop, Suite 2111 North Huntingdon, PA 15642, or via email to:email@example.com.