Last updated March 27, 2020
1. THE PURPOSE OF THE CENTURY CLIENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
Century reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. Century may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Century also reserves the right to disqualify any Clients at any time from participation in the Program.
2. HOW THE CENTURY CLIENT REFERRAL PROGRAM WORKS
Qualified Referrals of Referred Clients. A Qualified Referral of a Referred Client occurs when:
- A Referral is made by the Referring Client in one or more of the manners set forth below:
- The Referring Party clicks the Program link on the Century Client Website and submits the name and contact information (completely as set forth on the Century Client Website) of both the Referring Party and the person (the Referred Client) whom the Referring Party is referring to Century for Debt Settlement Services; or
- In the course of a recorded telephone call with an authorized representative of Century, the Referring Party states their intention of participating in the Program and, after being informed that they must follow the procedures found at the Program Link on the Century Client Website, the Referring Party submits the required information on the Century Client Website; or
- The Referring Party communicates in writing (by letter or by email), in form provided by or otherwise deemed satisfactory by Century, to Century of the Referring Party’s intention of participating in the Program and, after being informed by Century that they must follow the procedures found at the Program Link on the Century Client Website, the Referring Party submits the required information on the Century Client Website; and
- In the course of the recorded telephone call with an authorized representative of Century, the Referring Party states their intention of participating in the Program and provides Century’s representative with the name and all of the contact information of the Referred Client as required by Century for the Program; or
- The Referred Client contacts Century, either by telephone, email, or mail, stating that they are interested in becoming a Century client and further informing Century of the identity of the of the Referring Party that referred them to Century and providing detailed information about the Referring Party, sufficient for Century to validate and confirm the identity of the Referring Party; and
- The Referred Client meets all preliminary qualifying requirements to become a Client of Century, including but not limited to: age, state or residence, and any preliminary screening or underwriting guidelines employed by Century from time-to-time to establish the Referred Client’s suitability as a Client of Century’s Debt Settlement Program; and
- The Referred Client enrolls in Century’s Debt Settlement Program by fully completing any and all applications, Client Debt Resolution Agreements (including any and all ancillary forms and documents and acknowledgements required by Century for enrollment in its Debt Settlement Program, and the Referred Client is thereafter accepted by Century into Century’s Debt Settlement Program; and
- Pursuant to the terms and conditions of Century’s Client Debt Resolution Agreement, the Referred Client, subsequent to completion of enrollment and acceptance by Century into Century’s Debt Settlement Program, successfully and completely makes three complete, full, successive and timely “Program Deposits”, as that term is defined in Century’s Client Debt Resolution Agreement, into the special purpose account established between the Referred Client and a third-party processor in the full amounts as established and agreed to between the Referred Client and Century in the Client Debt Resolution Agreement, and further agreed to by the Referred Client in a signed agreement with the Referred Client’s third-party processor, and which such Program Deposits are not returned for insufficient funds or otherwise are not noted as “paid” or “deposited” in the Referred Client’s special purpose account, and confirmed by Century to have been so deposited.
- Once all of the preceding steps have been fully accomplished, the Referred Client shall be deemed by Century to have qualified as a referral of the Referring Party for purposes of Referring Party’s participation in and receipt of Century’s Client Referral Fee, as set forth herein.
Qualified Referred Client
A Qualified Referred Client is a client who enrolls with Century for debt settlement services who has a minimum aggregate enrolled debt, meeting Century’s underwriting requirements and accepted by Century, of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). This minimum amount of enrolled debt may be changed by Century from time-to-time to reflect the needs of Century’s business.
Qualified Referral Fee and Payment
The Referring Party shall receive from Century a Referral Free having a cash value of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) US. This may be payable to the Referring Party, at the sole discretion of Century in the form of a Visa prepaid gift card, or cash or cash equivalent; or, check or money order. Century shall remit to Referring Party the Referral Fee within thirty (30) days of Century’s communication to the Referring Client of Century’s acceptance of the Referring Client’s referral, as set forth above.
3. GENERAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
- Commencement. The commencement and effective date of the Program shall be March 27, 2020 (the “Effective Date”). This means that only Qualified Referral of Referred Clients received after the Effective Date will qualify under the Program.
- Termination. Century may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Century may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Referring Party’s participation in the Program for breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent and purpose of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Release. By participating in the Program, Participants release Century, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards. In the event that a Referring party receives a prepaid Visa gift card as its qualified Referral Fee, under this Program, the Referring Party agrees to be bound by and subject to the terms and conditions pertaining to the Visa rules and regulations pertaining to the prepaid gift card received, and agrees to look to Visa, or the card issuer, and not Century, for any issues pertaining to use or enjoyment of the prepaid gift card received, or any rules or regulations of Visa pertaining to the use of the same, or the rules and regulations of the entities to which the Visa prepaid card is tendered for use, redemption or payment.
- Indemnification. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Century and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
- Century Client Website and Computer System.Century disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserve the right, in Century’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Century’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Program.
- Force Majeure. Century shall not be liable to any Participant for failure of the Program, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s)m regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist attacks, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, earthquake, tornado, war, unusually severe weather, explosion, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of Century’s control.
- Entire Agreement. These Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Century concerning Participants’ use of the Program. The failure of Century to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Program Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Program Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Program Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these Program Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Program Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions applicable to Members’ use of Century’s services and Century’s Client Website may be found at:___________________.
- Reserved Right.Century reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way. Disclaimer of Warranties: REFERRING PARTY EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND CENTURY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) CENTURY MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY REWARDS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Client Referral Terms or the Referral Program, please contact us at 888-913-8784, or by mail to: Century Support Services, 2000 Commerce Loop, Suite 2111 North Huntingdon, PA 15642, or my email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.